Daltons Commercial Growing Media
Daltons are committed to giving our customers the best service and the best quality growing mixes in New Zealand. An important element of this vision is listening to our customers specific growing needs and then formulating recipes that meet and exceed their expectations.
When we formulate a mix to their specific needs, we look at the crop grown, local growing environment, expectations of the crop (saleability), irrigation, container size, nutrient requirements and crop management practices.
All mixes are backed by our Quality Assurance Programme and technical expertise gathered over many years of our growers’ commercial successes, trials, research and development. We work closely with all fertiliser companies’ technical representations to help formulate the very best potting mix recipes for all growing requirements.
We consolidate all this with our after sales service which incorporates regular onsite visits, grower training seminars and ongoing training of our own staff.
- Mixes tailored to growers’ specific growing needs
- Improved plant health
- Daltons are NIASA and EcoHort accredited as part of the Farm Management System (FMS)
- Backed by Daltons fully accredited Quality Assurance Programme
- Consistent product for predictable results
- Improved fertiliser management
- Confidentiality on recipes
- Technical support
- Cost effective